Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I LOVE BARBIE BLING!!

     This is my very first blog post and Im just going to blog about what inspires me in fasion, design and lifestyle living here in California!I must say that Barbie will always be my friend and inspire me!! I just love these NICKI MINAJ inspired pieces of BARBIE BLINGED out, iced out BELT BUCKLES!! I got mine on Ebay by eBay seller BABYCUPCAKES but many other sellers sell these as well. Its easy to look up the seller under advanced search but Ive included the link. Sometimes I'm a little nervous shopping on Ebay I didn't want it to look cheap or cheesy. I actually look at the feedback and see what other buyers think before I purchase. I was very happy when my package arrived quickly! I popped my giant cool hot pink rhinestone BARBIE logo belt buckle on one of my vintage worn leather belts. The kind that snap so you can interchange the buckle. It was a steal for $25.00 plus shipping of $3.00. Ive gotten many compliments and it fits my personal style. This is just a fun way to rock a little Rock N Roll style into your wardrobe. I keep it simple by wearing it with a tank top, jeans and some platforms or boots.This is a great deal considering one of my favorite designers of Barbie Bling is Tarina Tarantino and she costs $100.00 of dollars for her cool Barbie items! Nothing like a cool fasion deal in this economy! No matter what your budget. Have a fab day!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260729116098&si=%252FORC9A6ZcH9pYKrsaTMokPgrF9U%253D&viewitem=

2 comments:

  1. Rock it Gingie, can't wait to see all the goodies you come up with!

    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, thanks so much my love!! Keep me posted on any cool stuff when your out and about! You know you inspre me with your cool style. Always have and always will!!

    ReplyDelete